Sometimes the obvious requires some repetition. These tips were highlighted in my son’s newsletter well what’s good for the young ones must be good for us all.
Here’s to a healthier you in 2013.
- Drink plenty of water. (8 glasses a day)
- Keep stress to a minimum (relax).
- Eat a healthy diet (including veggies).
- Get outside – you still need Vitamin D.
- Exercise regularly (create a routine).
- Get the right amount of sleep every night.
- Wash your hands often.
- Try new activities with your family.
- Work out with a friend(s).
- Eat breakfast (oatmeal, fruits, yogurt etc.)
Culled: from WS District January 2013 Newsletter.