- Don’t forget that everything in life will be a function of Relationship.
Leaders,Followers,Parents,Siblings,Friends,Spouses, Children, Mentors,Teachers,Employees,Unions,Bosses,Peers, Politicians, Citizens,Senate,Congress,Police,Firefighters,Mayors,Elected Officials,Electorate,Neighbors.
- Don’t forget that the best things in life, are not things.
Smartphones, Tablets, Facebook, Google, G+, Facebook,Yahoo, Hotmail, MySpace, Hi5, Tumblr, Yookos, Twitter, Linkedin, Posterous, Turntable, Stumbleupon, Diggit, Dropbox etc are great but things.
- Don’t forget the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you."
- Don’t forget…life will happen.
We will grow up, learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let you down, probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it’s harder every time. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did. You’ll cry because time is passing too fast, and you’ll eventually lose someone you love. ~Author Unknown
- Don’t forget this nugget in the words of the great 19th century preacher, Charles Spurgeon, "Carve your name on hearts and not on marble."
- Don’t forget to look for abilities and the good in others.
- Don’t forget to listen to others.
- Don’t forget to help others discover and develop their gifts and strengths.
- Don’t forget People and Communities matter.
- Don’t forget to forgive yourself and others because forgiveness as defined by Loren Fisher is… like resting your head on a pillow filled with rose petals instead of a pillow filled with thorns.’ Choose the rose petals.
- Don’t forget Relationships Do Matter!
- Finally, don’t forget to get your copy of my new book, "Relationships Do Matter" Click here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/142970 (Use this special coupon: (PX37L) for a 22% discount on all purchases.)
Available ebook reading formats include
Kindle (.mobi for Kindle devices and Kindle apps)
Epub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others)
PDF (good for reading on PC, or for home printing)
RTF (readable on most word processors)
LRF (Use only for older model Sony Readers that don’t support .epub)
Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)
Plain Text (download) (flexible, but lacks much formatting/viewable as web page)