Happy Father’s Day from all of us at "Relationship Matters".
Dads are the anchors of our lives, families, communities and we celebrate all the fathers today.
Here are some of our favorite quotes that capture our thoughts and gratitude today:
- "When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry." -William Shakespeare
- "Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars." – Victor Hugo
- "It is a wise father that knows his own child."- William Shakespeare
- Father’s Day is hopefully a time when the culture says, ‘This is our moment to look at who our men and boys are.’ – Michael Gurian
- "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." – Jim Valvano
- "To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship." – Wendell Phillips