It’s true, it’s a challenge for men to maintain the tempo in a relationship as a result they settle into a routine.
Here is to moving beyond the expected moves of red roses, flower bouquets, chocolates and candle lit dinners to these tips that will re-ignite your relationships and intensify the spark today and beyond. PS: Watch out for those sparks…
- Have a glamorous picture of her made and framed on your desk.
- Married Men: Introduce your spouse to your other female friends as applicable especially at social functions. Make and keep her #1.
- Listen to her and don’t offer any advice unless asked. – David Frahm
- Discover her favorites (food, game, color etc)
- Create a play list just for her.
- Always have a game plan, never say I don’t know when she is asking you for the day’s agenda or direction.
- Call her during the day just to tell her you love her and that you’ve been thinking about her.
For more tips, grab a copy of my new book, Relationships Do Matter (Chapter titled, "Just for Men")
Available: March 22nd, 2012
Disclaimer: The author cannot be liable for the unexpected romantic implications of your adherence to these recommended tips. Please be careful (LOL)