Happy Father’s Day!
- I can’t think of any need in childhood as STRONG as the need for a FATHER’S protection. – Sigmund Freud.
- Fatherhood is our most important role and responsibility, regardless of our other successes if we fail in the home, we have really failed. – Flo
- It is easier to become a father, than to be one. – Kent Nerburn
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years. – Mark Twain
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. – Charles Wadsworth
- "Father! – To God himself we cannot give a holier name. – William Wordsworth.
- My Father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give to another person, he believed in me. – Jim Valvano
- The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother. – Anjaneth Garcia Untalan
- It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. – Pope John XXIII
- Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers and fathering is a very important stage in their development.~ David Gottesman
- Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.~ Anonymous