#1: GUARD YOUR THOUGHTS:
- “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.” Proverbs 23:7. In order words, YOU ARE YOUR THOUGHTS.
#2: BELIEVE, HAVE FAITH:
- “The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It’s our handle on what we can’t see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.” Hebrews 11:1-2 MSG
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
#3: BE STRONG:
- “If you fall to pieces in a crisis, there wasn’t much to you in the first place.” – Proverbs 24:10
- “Life doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.” – Anon
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Only the daring, can sing in the midst of the storms.” & “Praise and Worship (vertical) is the antidote to Hero Worship (horizontal).”
- “Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him…”Psalm 37:5a
- “Don’t feel your way into your commitments; COMMIT your way into your FEELINGS!!” – Ed Young
Finally, don’t forget –
5 Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don’t depend on your own understanding. 6 Remember the Lord in all you do, and he will give you success. 7 Don’t depend on your own wisdom. Respect the Lord and refuse to do wrong. Proverbs 3:5-7