This is for those who have committed to the 3Bs theme for 2013.
Desire is not enough, The desire to live the "3Bs" must go beyond desire to S.M.A.R.T (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic and Time Based) goals.
The Relationships-Do-Matter, 2013 theme of living "BOLDER, BIGGER & BETTER" is more than cliche and corny words but a deliberate agenda to make a difference. I hope you resolve to live out your dreams this year with the same diligent attention you apply to the things that matter most to you; life, love and relationships.
It’s a fact, everyone grows but not everyone grows intentionally, purposefully and strategically. So I challenge you to be INTENTIONAL about achieving the 3Bs in 2013.
You are ready, you can do it and I look forward to a BOLDER, BIGGER and BETTER you in 2013.
The handbook below was shared by a friend and I found these nuggets insightful, easily digestible, select a few and apply them on your 2013 journey, Do let me know what you think.
Author Unknown but Acknowledged.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat Breakfast like a king,
- Lunch like a prince
- Dinner like a beggar.
- Live with the 3 E’s- Energy, Enthusiasm & Empathy.
- Make time to pray.
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2012.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily And while you walk, Smile.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past.
- Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument, Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Do the right thing!
- GOD heals everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, Get up, Dress up and Show up. The best is yet to come.
- When awake in the morning thank GOD for it.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Happy New Year to you all!
Image Source: http://pinterest.com/pin/165929567490875431/