This is for some and not all.
- Some days will be lonely – God knows, I know and You also know.
- Some options might be a good compromise, an almost ideal choice and the temptation to give in will be high – God knows, I know and You also know.
- Some days your heart will rebel and want to believe ‘otherwise’ – God knows, I know and You also know.
But guess what ?
The best of God for you is not in your past, it is still in your future. So stand and remain steadfast in faith.
- There is something God does during those lonely days – God will wrap you up in His warm embrace and whisper (remind you of) precious promises.
- There is something God does to the incomplete(s), the broken pieces – sometimes these pieces are removed from our lives perhaps because they are not a good mix or you are not ready or prepared. Sometimes these ‘incompletes’ need time to be processed, developed, mentored and made ready for you. Sometimes, it’s simply a friendship and that’s OK.
- There is something God does to ‘rebellious’ hearts – often those issues are addressed directly, sometimes indirectly via a blog post, an email, a message, a viral post but overall it takes a change of perspective and like a consummate lover reminds you about your purpose and your destination.
So when I say stand and wait on God, it’s because of what I have seen. Let me share.
- I have seen many lonely days vanish.
- I have seen many bad options removed.
- I have seen many incomplete options molded into the appropriate options.
- I have seen broken hearts restored.
- I have seen tears turn into laughter.
- I have also seen wiser, stronger, more matured singles.
Guess what, I have seen these within the past few years and amongst the folks planted (associated) with Relationships Do Matter (RDM). Guess what, we have started trusting God for triple the experience in the next year, 2014. So stay tuned; deliberate, intense simple, practical, authentic impartation, teaching and mentoring. (Email me here, to be one of the first to be notified when we are ready to launch, if you are already subscribed to RDM you are already on the list.)
So relax again, stay hopeful and trust God.
We are going to laugh together…I also saw that somewhere…oh yeah right here in Psalms 126. For some, you are at the top three verses (1-3), that’s your story right now. Great!
"It seemed like a dream, too good to be true, when God returned Zion’s exiles. We laughed, we sang, we couldn’t believe our good fortune. We were the talk of the nations— “ God was wonderful to them!” God was wonderful to us; we are one happy people."
And some are here (verses 4- 6)
"And now, God , do it again— bring rains to our drought-stricken lives So those who planted their crops in despair will shout hurrahs at the harvest, So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing." – THE MESSAGE VERSION
This is what I saw, have seen and see…smile, it’s going to be alright.
Relationships Do Matter.
Image source: Google Images.