This is a joke, yet it captures the true state(s) of marriages. This is a ‘learning’ moment!
"In a marriage seminar for men, the men were asked, ‘How many of you love your wife?’ All the men raised their hands.
Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your wife you loved her?… Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.
All the men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following m
to their wives.
"Sweetheart, I love u deeply"
Now here are some of the replies the men got to the love message-
1. Are you having an affair?
2. That was then,not now
3. You want to borrow money again ?
4. What did you do now? I won’t forgive you this time!
5. Meaning what?
6. So, do you think I will just forget what happened.
7. Am I dreaming?
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today…!!!
9. I have asked you to stop drinking, you drunk and yet you refuse to listen. Nonsense!
10. I pray so
11. Please who is this?"
So which one captures your ‘state’? What are you doing to do about it? Love to hear from you. Remember, Relationships Really Do Matter!